Have you always wished for an amazing new website or logo that is jaw-dropping good yet worried it will cost you an arm and a leg?
Sticker shock for hourly fees and surprise line items are so not our jam. We’ve thrown the traditional pricing model and designed fixed-price packages that fit any sized budget.
Our products won't cost you an arm and a leg.
Sounds good so far, right? Let's dive in deeper:
Squarespace Web Design Packages
Beautifully designed websites for start-ups and established businesses. We strive to design you a stunning website with all the bells and whistles in 30 days.
Our Not-So-Basic "Basic" Website Package
Built on the popular and user-friendly Squarespace platform, your website will be designed exclusively for your business. We professionally design and develop your own personal site to seamlessly match your new or existing brand. All websites are responsive across all popular mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.)
- Work one-on-one with owners Andrea & Sara
- Unlimited pages, images (slideshows and portfolios), videos, event/blog posts
- Initial design mock-up of website and style board
- No contracts forcing you to pay monthly to make changes to your website
- No outrageous hosting fees: most of our websites cost between $12 to $16 per month to host
- Social icons, call-to-action, donation buttons available
- Built-in SEO
- Newsletter via MailChimp or Google Drive
- Free tutorial session on the Squarespace platform to show you how to edit your site
Our E-commerce Website Package
Setup an online store for your business! Whether you’re a small boutique or a large business, we place no limits on the number of products or services you can sell. All elements of our Basic Website Package are included as part of your e-commerce website.
- Everything from our 'Basic' site included
- Initial storefront setup with 20 products or less (we will teach you how to add and remove products on your website so no additional contract updating fees)
- Built in SSL certificate for your online shop, no more merchant fees
- Free e-commerce app for your online shop to help you manage your sales
- Extensive analytics and marketing tools to help you connect with your customers
- No outrageous hosting fees: most of our E-Commerce websites cost between $20 to $38 (Basic to Advanced Commerce Hosting Plan) to host
- Shipstation integration*
- Customer accounts feature which allows your customers to have their information saved for future purchases*
- Extensive shipping options such as flatrate, by carrier, by weight and geographic location*
- Abandoned cart feature*
- Your online checkout linked to Stripe, PayPal and Apple Pay
- Custom order forms
- Wholesale and retail pages
- Discount/coupon/pop-up marketing option
- Donation pages available
* These features are offered with Squarespace Advanced Commerce hosting plans. There are 3 options for E-Commerce website hosting with Squarespace for you to select from.
Interested in a little more for your new website? We can help! These add-ons are billed at an hourly rate and we are happy to get you a quote on any of these items you wish to add to your new website.
- Digital lookbook
- Help setting up Shipstation
- Interactive Google Maps for business locations
- Product and business photography
- Domain purchase and e-mail setup
- Google Adwords campaign
- Mobile app design
- Product and Business Photography
- Video Production
Brand and Print Packages
Designed with your vision as the guide, we develop branding that will captivate your audiance
Our Branding Package
Our Branding Package is a unique and personal branding experience that will identify with the overall vision of your business or blog. Our goal is to create a final product that reflects your style, while also delivering an effective marketing tool and solid brand foundation for your business.
- Work one-on-one with owners Andrea and Sara
- Branding Inspiration Board: This will set the mood for you new logo and brand design by providing you with a color palette, textures and font choices
- Branding Design: You will receive three unique logo concepts in addition to submarks and variations of these concepts. You will also receive variations of your logo that can be used for social media. We then open up the design process to your feedback to help narrow down a final design that you love.
- Branding Guidebook: Once your branding is finalized, we will build a Branding Guidebook that will be delivered to you in digital format to use as guidelines throughout print and digital media.
- Business Identity: If your company is new, we can help brainstorm names and taglines.
Our Branding & Print Package
Continuing your new brand throughout your print materials is wildly important in the establishment of a strong branding presence. Our Brand & Print Package takes your new look to the next level.
- Everything from our Branding Package included
- Business Card Design: Double-sided business card design to reflect your new brand (printing not included, however we use a local print shop that we can send all your files to)
- Business Stationery Design: Includes either a professional sized letterhead and envelope design or a notecard/postcard with coordinating envelope design of needed
- Stamp, Rack Card or Sticker Design: This can include your logo or secondary logo design paired with your return address or another text/layout of your choice
Print Design Extras
Looking for just print design and not branding? No Problem! If it can be printed, we can design it. Go ahead and pick and choose from what we offer and we will get you a custom quote.
- Business Card
- Brochures and Rack Cards
- Restaurant Menus
- Invitations including birthday and wedding invitations
- Merchandise such as shirts, bags, hats and more
- Book Cover Design
- Magazine and Print Publications
- Wall Decals
- Travel and Ceramic mugs
graph·ic de·sign ˈɡrafik dəˈzīn,dēˈzīn (noun): The art or skill of combining text and pictures.
Seems simple enough, combine text and pictures according to the encyclopedia but good graphic design, the kind that stands out and gets your attention, gets your customers attention, that's more complicated. That takes years of practice and a passion to develop a style, something that people begin to recognize as a design created by us, for you.
Our graphic design services include: Package Design, Product Development, Bottle and Can Design, Posters, Food Truck Wraps, Album Design, Signage and more.
This is a new branch of design we are now offering to our clients. Spatial Design is a relatively new term that relates to the design of spaces, which includes interior and exterior building design, landscape design, public art installations and commercial art including large scale wall murals. We work with you in creating your image through branding and then apply this to your spatial design. Previous spatial design work has included restaurants, small businesses, and museums.
Following the trends in design, we recognize the need for design in these areas:
- Retail interiors with urban public space
- Workspace interiors with business organization and innovation
- Residential environments with communities, sustainability goals and inventive manufacturing and material usage
Themes in design we execute:
- Design for interior living designing personal, domestic and organizational spaces which relate to human experience and aspirations. These may range from commercial offices, to educational institutions and private homes.
- Social, urban and environmental design - including sustainable design - that enhances lives through the spaces, surfaces and objects that surround us. Design is used as a driver of positive change using renewable materials and resources and addressing social and environmental needs.
- Scenographic design concept development and implementation of projects for permanent and temporary exhibitions, installations, events, theatre and film. These may be in public and private spaces and include live shows, pop ups, museums, galleries, shops, offices, both online and in the street.